More photos!
HAHA! Here, I present to you more photos of the memorable debate camp!
First of all, let's welcome... the paper bag monsters! ROAR!


Trumping through Orchard Road, these monsters are instilling fear everywhere! Please be careful and BEWARE!
"I am flying, Jack, I am flying!"

Next up, the anguished victims of sand-burying!

Aww, don't look so tortured Jeannie!
Before Samuel Chan became mummified by sand...

The middle part...(STOP MOVING, SAM CHAN!)

And finally, the After part...

Anyone else interested to be mummified by sand too? Call the Be-mummified hotline and we (rgs, scgs, acsi and chij tp) shall come for your services immediately!
Hey! It looks as though we have found a newly-developed talent for Sam chan... Climbing trees!

And there, the coconut lands safely in his hands.

Breezy area up there huh, Edmond?

Cat-walking through Orchard Road arm-in-arm...

Cooperation is a major factor in building our so-called sand castle

Finally, the completed piece... SMILE!

Forced to share a piece of french fry/spaghetti with a member of the opposite sex, we the helpless victims had no choice but to obey our evil seniors...



Hey, that's not
a french fry! That's 2!!! CHEATERS! haha

AWW Rachel, don't look so sour...

Whoa! Chen Ming! Powerful attraction huh?

Muhahaha... I solemnly declare that my sole purpose in life is for the AC debate camp! 6 more months to go...
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, June 26
2:09 PM