Let's write about nothing
Now, let's go for a change. Instead of my overbearing personality, egocentrical whims and my boring life, let's write about something else.

Let's write about nothing.

Let's just sit here and stare at each other, for there is nothing to write about. We can just pop in any random titbits we want here, and what we feel like saying here.

Ok, what I feel like saying here, since you all can't access my account. You can, however, practise your freedom of speech in my tagboard, where the filter is switched off.

I would, however, strongly advise you not to misuse vulgarities unless absolutely necessary. I, for one, hate the unnecessary and too-common use of the f*** word especially in conversations. Therefore, you wouldn't want to face my wrath would you?

Now, I know some people who use the f*** word in everyday language, treating it as a mere common ordinary word where they can just sputter to look cool. No prize for guessing who they are, and a knock on the head if you don't.

(we better hope the people I am talking about do not absolutely stumble upon my blog suddenly. therefore, let's give a moment of praying...)

yes, who else could they be but the rude RI guys?

I am so biased, I know. Just blame it on my not-so-good mood now, and the people I know who got into RI. Though they don't use the word, but I am just irritated with one of them. The one with the biggest head in the whole wide world, who feels that he is very morally correct (*pui*), critisizing others for not doing something and yet he himself not doing anything either. The one who doesn't know how to be discreet and is intolerably rude.

Thy shall not speak his disgusting name here.

Never mind. Besides the lowly language RI guys use, they also have a lot of bad traits.

For one, their looks aren't exactly considered nice. Unless, of course, you have *exotic*(yeah, right) taste. They are also very arrogant, but let's not talk about that since I admit arrogance is not that bad in certain circumstances. They are irritating, idiotic, overbearing and lots of other traits, depending on which specific guy you are talking about.

However, to be fair, I shall be objective and list out the good traits, if there are any, of SOME of the RI guys here.

Let me knock my head against the wall to try to wham out some ideas on their good traits.

Ok, hard as they might be, my brilliant brain has finally thought of some good traits.

SOME of them, I guess, have character. Hey, that is a compliment. No character = wussy, sissy, whiny etc etc.

Ok, let's move on to other topics besides our RI mates. whom we are going to see in JC. Not a fact we are looking forward to, but take comfort in the fact that they have at least grown up, however minute the progress might seem.

Let's gush about Draco. (I can hear a series of groans and some anguished complaining: "OH NO, NOT THAT AGAIN!") Fine. Let me just get something in... Draco has style. Unlike the famous, egoistic, irritaing, self-centered potty who thinks he's the center of the universe and without him the earth will stop spinning, the sun will stop burning, the winds will stop blowing and the world will be destroyed by the oh-so-scary voldermort. All he does is to groan about how angsty his life is, how bad luck he is to be chosen to fight voldermort, why everyone keeps him out when he saved the world SO MANY times, how miserable his classes are when he copies from Hermione all the time etc etc and then feels it's his responsibility to go save the world again from the evil voldermort again only to end up getting a perfectly great and nice man killed. and there you have it, the oh-so-mighty potty.

Shit. Looks like we are back to all my usual whining. This habit must be too great to squash down even for an entry.

Since I don't see any point in telling you how much I hate homework, how slacky I have been, how I haven't done a lot of my homework and procastinating, there's not a lot I can tell you. After all, our lives do revolve around school, grades, homework and teachers.

I suppose you all don't want to hear all the crap about how blessed we are either, to be living in such a nice and lovely world with no worries besides all these when a lot of people are worrying about their next meal since I don't really like all the crap either.

Ignorance is, after all, bliss. After all, why moan and groan about the suffering about other people and make yourself miserable instead? We might as well increase the number of happy people on earth.

Let's just fabricate a situation out of nowhere so that you all will be at least intersted. People don't get interested at boring entries rambling non-stop about their boring lives when nothing interesting is happening since they have lives on their own. After all, you don't see TV shows where the female star is just waking up, eating, working, coming home, going to bed and waking again, doing all the same stuff when seriously our lives are something like that. Therefore, let's fabricate a situation.

A day in the life of a bimbo

I was just strolling along the streets of Orchard road, my totally heavy handbag weighing down on my delicate hand. Ahh, how the high heels I am wearing are killing my poor feet! The tortures one has to go through so as not to be considered geeky by the society! Ah, I feel an itch on my flawless face, and yet I do not dare to scratch it, for fear of smudging my perfect make up. I will NOT give in to temptation, for my make up is MORE important than any discomfort I might be facing.

Then suddenly, I felt excruiting pain! for I had fallen right smack in the middle of Orchard road, right outside Takashimaya! The horrors! The embarrasment! The humilation! I am never going to show my face in Orchard road again! I am going to migrate to somewhere remote where there will never be such embarrassing situations like this! I am going to migrate to MARS!

Just then, as I was struggling to get up, a hand stretched in front of me. Not daring to believe my eyes, I lifted them up to the handsome face of the person stretching out his hand, giving me a look of utmost sincere concern. Ah, my heart! For, at that moment, I knew it was love at first sight and I had met my Prince Charming!

I raised my hand to meet his strong one, only to find that there was another hand there already! The rage! Red bordered on my vision as I turned sharply to claw the eyes out of the person who had dared to occupy the hand meant for me.

And I had an intense desire to fly to Mars immediately, for that hand was meant for his girlfriend who had chosen to walk into MY direct path. And as they linked hands and walked merrily along the street I wanted to murder them with the sharp edge of my high heel shoe, which might actually prove to be useful after all.

I picked myself up, brushed my knees, and gave a killing glare to anyone who might have been staring at me before stomping away in a huff.

A/N: now, it wasn't that bad was it? this is actually fun!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, June 18 1:01 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling