DEAD. DEADED. DIED.
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD.

I have no idea why. you know, there's this acsi debate camp thingy. Since no one was going with me, I decided not to go as well. But suddenly I receive this email thanking me for registering for this camp, and telling me what to do and where to go. What the...?!?!?

I DIDN'T EVEN SEND ANY EMAIL SAYING I WANT TO GO!!!

I am seriously dead. you have no idea how deaded I am. First of all, NO ONE is going with me. So I am going to be standing there alone, looking damn out of place. Second of all my debating skills are damn lousy. So I am going to stand there, debate, and get laughed at by countless others who are very pro. WHAT THE...?!?!

To top things up, it's going to take up 3 whole days. I just realised with a shock to my slow brain that it's the last week of the holidays. AND I HAVEN'T DONE MY HOMEWORK!!! My god. god. god.

In addition, that stupid Mrs Leung SMSed AND emailed me about the IVP show thingy, complaining that we haven't done anything and that we better have the script by wednesday. IS SHE MAD OR SOMETHING?

URGH. I have no idea why. Out of ALL the fabulous prototypes our school produced, they had to choose ours. OURS. Is this bad luck or something? I mean, it's not as if ours is very good. Plus the prototype doesn't work, refuses to cooperate with us at all. so mrs leung came up with this brilliant idea to do another prototype. damn brilliant isn't it?

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, June 20 11:34 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling