The a-day series
Yay, the author has decided that she likes writing the a-day story in the last entry. Therefore, she shall continue to write more a-day stories until she is completely sick and tired of them. :D

A day in the life of Harry Potter

I sat in the Great Hall, gobbling my breakfast down and thinking about Quidditch. After all, why shouldn't I when I am the best seeker Hogwarts has seen? Of course, my skills are far better than that idiot Draco Malfoy. Hah.

Absently, I asked Hermione, "What's there today?"

She replied, looking at the timetable in her head, "Oh, we have the most dreaded Potions today, and double too! then we have history of Magic..."

Shit. Double potions. I just remembered that I haven't done the essay about the uses and misuses of Felicious Actofitions, and Snape wanted us to do a 2-roll parchment somemore! How? Idiot Snape. Hate imagining his smug face when I tell him that I had forgotten to do it. After all, if I had forgotten to do any homework for any subject all the teachers would just look at me forgivingly and ask me to hand it in the next lesson. Who has time to do all these stupid stuff when one is predicting Voldermort's next move and protecting the entire world, wizards and all?

Oh yeah, I remember something. My best friend is a know-it-all! She must have done it three weeks ago. haha. my saviour. all i have to do is copy from her, and ta-da!

"Hey Hermione, can I borrow your potions essay? Please? I forgot to do it..." i gave her my best puppy-face look.

She glared at me, but unable to resist my puppy-face look, she passed her essay to me.

Of course, who has time to do such mundane stuff? I saved the world for 4 times already from Voldermort's evil clutches! I, I, I, the GREAT Harry Potter! I deserve to have all the credit, since Hermione and Ron didn't really do anything to help. They just wanted to have some fame, but of course everyone knows who the real credit goes to.

The prophet may fabricate stories about me, but everybody still adores me! All I have to do is to act as the upright and brave Griffindor as I was, and everyone will support me! Look at how they support Griffindor during Quidditch! Of course, we were obviously winning! Malfoy was never a match for me. He was really stupid. Throwing all the insults, and all I have to do is to act angry but not do anything, and I automatically become the good guy while everyone turns to hate him! Brilliant plan isn't it?

Oh yeah, what did hermione say ther was today besides Potions? Oh, History of Magic. No worries. It's not as though anyone listens to the boring ghost anyway except for Hermione, and so I can just go on dreaming about Voldermort's next steps. See, even in my sleep I can't get to rest! I go on serving mankind from evil Voldermort!

Divination is the worst, I tell you, since Hermione wasn't there to let us copy her work. We have to figure out all the homework ourselves! Who has time to do such mundane stuff when one is busy saving the world? Stupid man.

In fact, everyone ought to be grateful to me, for I saved them from Voldermort! Otherwise the world will be submerged in darkness and their pitiful lives will be gone! Imagine if there wasn't me in this world! They'll die within a year of Voldermort's ruling!

Everyone except, of course, the Death eaters. They are scared stiff of me! For, if i manage to get rid of their stupid Dark Lord, they won't have anyone to run to! Therefore, I infer that people who aren't grateful to me are Death Eaters. People like Snape and Malfoy, obviously. What's not to like about me? I risk my life everytime for their lives!

Ok, have got to go off now, bell is ringing... shall give you another glimpse of my life in future.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, June 18 11:33 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling