Slacking away
Obviously I am slacking again. ZHI XIN!!! Tuesday's your exams and you are still slacking! Never mind.
Anyway. I've been thinking about all the stuff I could do after the exams. I shall just set them out here.
1) Go arcade and watch movies with friends! I want to go dance on the dance machine!!!
2) Design a new layout for this blog. I am getting somewhat tired of this layout. I shall try something new and exciting with a theme. Maybe I can change my blog name too? hmm...
3) Go watch lots of debates! I want to see how Jon Auyong and Samuel dunno-how-to-spell-his-surname look like and what makes the head prefect and the chairman of RJC debate gush about samuel and his nice voice...
4) Read lots of books (both chinese and english... no, don't be surprised at the chinese ones. They are all romance stories.) and fanfics (yes, before you know it, I may be on another Draco malfoy craze!)
5) Create lots of stuff. Such as writing fanfics?! Both my fanfics have failed... no preserverance to continue them... haha...
6) Play lots of Real Arcade games and others. :D
7) Go ice skating?! Maybe... if someone goes with me and if it isn't too expensive...
OI!!!! ZHI XIN!!! People think about exams first, you think about what to do after exams!!! Your brain really moves very fast ah?!
Haha... talking about exams. People keep on hoping I do badly in my exams. They send me all the stupid smses saying something about if i don't send this to more than at least 7 people i am going to score very badly in my exams. And you all know I am not very rich and thus I never bother about chain smses since smses need money and I am not sure whether I have free SMS or not.
Let's not talk about that. Today I went Parkway and saw not one, but TWO stalls selling really cheap CDs! Like each album $7!!! And the Cyndi one only $4!!! I bought Zhang dong liang(i know lah, I abit the outdated but then I waiting for cheaper ones to come out first before byying mah), JJ Lin and Jolin. I wanted to buy the Huo Jian Hua one(yes, there was a huo jian hua one!!!) but then my parents say only can buy maximum 3. never mind. I shall buy it next time, together with avril lavigne, cyndi, angela chang and perhaps FIR. See, I got so many to buy!!!
My dancing machine skills have improved! I have even tried 4-stars dances. They are pretty fun!!!! I really want to dance some more... Must ask Sab and the rest to go bedok arcade with me.
See, tuesday my EOIs and what am I doing? dancing and buying albums away. Not to mention blogging. No self control!!!
Yesterday we got treated by our IVP teacher to a meal in Pizza Hut!!! Never thought she was so generous. The meal costed $20.95 I think and we ate most of the stuff... haha... After this experience she has certainly climbed the ranks of her standing. She used to be at the very bottom with Zhang hao... but now she's somewhere in the middle, leaving Zhang Hao all alone. haha... She also helped us to think of lots of ideas and also helped us make the prototype while we were eating away... haha... That was certainly a funny experience...
ZHI XIN!!! GET BACK TO YOUR STUDYING RIGHT NOW!!! (in case you were wondering who that was, that was my conscience)
Fine. gtg now, as you can see. or else my conscience will murder me in the middle of the night.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, May 1
11:44 PM