random stuff
Sometimes I feel that some people don't quite like me. I don't really know why... Maybe I am just being oversensitive.
Anyway, I announce that I am seriously broke! just spent my own $20 on buying presents for chinese drama people... and it's no easy task I tell you! chinese drama population while can't be counted as a lot, it can't be counted as little either... haha... you might be wondering why the hell i am buying presents for most of them. well, cos our CHINESE DRAMA PERFORMANCE IS THIS FRIDAY!!! How come nobody from 202 want to go ah? I feel so sad... sob sob... it's nice what... just because you all don't like chinese and think english is better doesn't mean that our performances suck! we are funny and use simple chinese! and seriously, we speak english during all our practices and paixi. so you all should go what... haiz...
since I am broke, I don't think I can make it for all my trips (ie: mini class outing, going to tm/plaza sing with zhihua and hui min and going to ice skate with zhi hua and zijun). Maybe I should go work in mcdonalds for a month.
sigh... I missed ORA due to chinese drama! I am so sad! I missed out the chance to *ahem* make friends... and well, I admit, spot cute guys! of course not from RI lah, what do you think? RJC maybe... :D Though I still want to find out how jon auyong looks like since he's so famous and all.
I can't believe myself. I slacked through the whole weekend. Die lah. how to finish homework? Now still slacking. 1 am on a sunday and I am still slacking. so li4 hai4 of me. sigh.
Secondary school life is not bad lah. :D except of course for IVP, which sucks like hell. primary school life is nice because of early going home times and great friends. Secondary school life is nice because of chinese drama and debate. :) and of course, certain subjects... I like this PE module too! just hit the shuttlecock around can liao. :D computer studies just slack and slack. seriously, the new male teacher totally FAILS to capture my attention. or for that matter anyone else's. But at least he is better than some teachers who totally are BITCHES.
Better get back to the stupid science timeline. haiz.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, May 16
12:03 AM