2.4km run
Thank your lucky stars I got my inspiration back and thus decided to attempt to write another entry...haha... Though the second entry is never as good as the original one.
yay! Finally finished the 2.4 run! I can wave goodbye happily to it for the rest of this year. It's like a ghost haunting me everytime it nears me... I should tell you all that I absoulutely, completely, fully, deeply detest and loathe running on any type of surface at any time. [time for hui min to insert in her "i love running!"] haha...
I really feel like taking the stupid fellow who thought of the idea of NAPHA by the scuff of his neck and wringing it like a cloth and squeezing all his blood out from his arteries, veins and all.
He or she is really an idiot. A sadistic idiot that likes to see people suffering. Stupid MOE as well for making it compulsory. They should jump in the rivers and drown themselves before I strangle them as well.
What I feel is that NAPHA should be free option, as in you can opt whether to do it or not. Oh yeah, add in a certificate, internationally recognised or whatever, so as to make sure at least some people opt to do it. But I am sure people like Xin Er surely opt for it one lah...haha....
But I am the ordinary lesser mortal who do not have a trace of sport ability in my blood. And therefore I dread this whenever it comes near...
But one great news: I broke my record!!! 14min 56 sec! But this is an exception, firstly because it's one of my "good" running days(yes, I have good and bad running days like people have good and bad hair days) and secondly, I had this vague feeling of wanting to go to the toilet. And thus, I will not aim for 13 or 14 minutes next year since I know it's not possible unless I get another one of such exceptional cases. I aim for 15 minutes...
You know what? Zhi Hua wants to retake the gruelling, tiring, exhausting, backbreaking 2.4 run just because she
didn't sprint earlier for the last round as she thought she had one more round to go!!! ARE YOU SIAO OR WHAT?! haha... nothing is enough to make me want to retake this stupid test again though I missed A by 6 seconds. And 15 minutes is very fast liao, hello, you got a B like me! Don't be so ji4 jiao4 liao lah. After all, you aimed for C too remember? You should be happy with your results... haha...
All those really atheletic people really overexert themselves, eg geraldine and xin er, wenda and cheryl. I think they were competing with each other... then at the finish line, they rushed forward with an extra fast burst of speed on top of their already fast pace and threw themselves at the finish line. They ended up lying and kneeling on the wet track and looking as if they were going to faint anytime soon. It's kinda freaky how they exert themselves...
I was so exhausted after I reached home that I plonked right down on the sofa, miraculously managed to strain my eyes open for 10 to 20 minutes for the sake of watching hai3 tun2 wan1 lian4 ren2 before finally losing my motivation and falling asleep like a dead pig for 3 hours. 3 HOURS!!! I ate my dinner at 10 something and MISSED MY HAI TUN WAN LIAN REN!!! I can't believe it. Eww. Urgh. Never mind. I shall download it through the net. That way I can see Huo jian hua for as long as I like...[hui min inserts her EWW!!! though I tell you that sylvester is much worse... (launches into lengthy speech why sylvester sucks)]
Today Zhang Hao to do four questions (oh shit! I haven't passed up yet!!! I am seriously dead meat!!! I am definitely NOT going to do 3 extra questions. she can die if she wants to) on who and what we like and hate. And she said that we don't have to write our name... and guess what I did?
Yup, I didn't write my name, disgusied my handwriting(my disguised handwriting ended up looking much better than my own! I can't believe it... haha... maybe I should always disguise my writing) and guess who I wrote for my most detested person? Yes, her! fine, I didn't have enough courage to write her name... and so it went like this: The person I hate most is a certain teacher because she likes to pick on people, is biased and thinks that her jokes are funny. Do you think she can guess it's herself? Hmm...maybe she'll be so thick skinned that she doesn't have any clue who I am talking about.
Ok. And so now here ends one entry (i feel as though I am inscribing words on a tomb. You know, they always write "here lies _ _ _"). I guess it is not really worse than the original since I added more info in... haha...
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, May 7
12:29 AM