Sweet stuff and depressed me
The sweet stuff...

In this developed society of Singapore where suffering isn't really present everywhere, our minds have to find something to occupy ourselves with. A problem or a desire. That's why we will never ever be contented with what we have. Only monks and nuns may be contented with what they have. If we are contented with what we have, live would be boring, a monotonous tone with nothing at all. That's why it is impossible to achieve world peace. Without wars, where is history? People will be bored to death. Without conflict, where will the exciting stories be? That's why they say that without suffering there will never be true happiness.

So anyway, as I was saying, our minds have to find something to occupy ourselves with. I shall not tell you what my mind occupies myself with... that will be tres embarrasant. :D Don't worry, it has nothing to do with RA stuff. I am not that obsessed with sex...

Some people occupy themselves with boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. With BGR comes happiness, but at times hurt. And now, after beating round the bush for so many sentences, I shall finally come to the main point of my blog entry...

As I was walking from the bus stop, I saw a boy and girl holding hands. Nothing surprising there. What's so sweet is that the boy was actually carrying the bag for the girl (note: the girl's bag was bright pink. not all boys are willing to do this). I found it so damn sweet!!! Awww... It's small stuff like this that melt my heart... :-) Wouldn't you like it if your boyfriend does this for you?

And depressed me...

I feel that people shouldn't be so affected by hypocrites. I mean, I am sure you all have been hypocrites some time or other. Don't be such a liar by saying that you have always been yourself and always voiced out your opinions, or have never been lying before. A hypocrite is one that "feigns himself to be what he is not", and if you lie, does that mean you are a liar? For if you are not a liar, then you are a hypocrite cause you lied but you say you are not a liar. Sort of like a paradox... haha...

I think I am a hypocrite. Seriously. I act happy, I act cute when I am actually not. So I am a hypocrite. Goody.

I think I am ugly. An ugly freak. Ughh. My eyes are not big enough, my hairstyle sucks, my legs are too thin etc etc. Ain't I a depressed person? Add low self esteem(at this point of time, though this is not often. Just bear with me now...) to the list. See? I am such a hypocrite cause I act happy when I am depressed.

My sis is so pretty compared to me. Her eyes are so big and her eyebrows are so nicely shaped and thin. She looks so sweet. Wonder where I got my single eyelids from. Nobody in my family seems to have single eyelids. Maybe I really was switched or something.

Sigh. Don't bother about me. I am a little depressed when writing this entry. I get hurt when people don't give me enough attention.

Hope you don't get to read this kind of entry in future. Ugh.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, April 4 6:36 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling