Stupid
Zhi Hua, stop making stupid assumptions. I am majorly pissed off because you critisised the show when all u say isn't true. At least if that part is true i'll forgive you.
Cliche? Please. You don't even know the relationship between Zhong Xiao Gang(Huo Jian Hua) and Yi Tian Bian, which is DEFINITELY not boyfriend and girlfriend. And do you know why Tian Bian and and her mum are crying? And Xiao Gang DID NOT save her from the loan sharks, he was just trying to convince her to become Skywalk's lead singer, which she didn't want to go because her mum didn't allow her. And why didn't her mum allow her? That was because her boyfriend was knocked down by a car when delievering her good results for the song competition she took part in, so she hated singing and forbidded Tian Bian to follow in her footsteps. And Tian Bian wanted to go as they were really very poor and she promised her mother that she would quit once she earned enough. Thus, they were crying because Tian Bian WOULD NOT be staying at home anymore. In other words, they would not see each other for a period of time.
And Xiao Gang is a bad guy, though not really a bad one, if you get what i mean. Not an evil one, he just hurts people's feelings either unintentionally or intentionally.
So don't criticise if you don't know what's going on.
Anyway. This stupid week has been a stressful week. I am going to have 2 competitions and 2 summative assessments next week. I am dead meat. I hate everything. Ugh.
I am especially worried for my debate. I don't feel like doing anything. I hate everything. Ughh.
I still have to go for chinese drama on saturday, and debate on sunday.
I can't believe how much time they give us to prepare. One week. Nice right. I am scared. ugh.
Plus I got lots of projects. I hate school and everything!!!
Shut up. Just dammit shut up.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, April 15
9:48 PM