Not in my sphere
I suddenly felt a feeling of not belonging.
It wasn't a nice feeling. I suddenly realised that I didn't quite like them. They didn't belong in the same sphere as me. What had I done to get myself in this mess?
And yet I don't want to quit. Why should I quit because of them? But how am I supposed to get along with them for future days?
Their situation is totally different from mine, something I wouldn't have.
Just because they are in a clique, they think that they are the greatest. Excuse me, who made you the leader? Who cares if your sis is so-and-so chairperson?
I definitely need to reconsider about quitting.
Why didn't the nicer people be put as a team with me?
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, April 17
9:07 PM