If I could turn back time
If you could turn back time and stop it right there, where would you turn it back to?
Some people may answer with the happiest moments spent with their boyfriend or girlfriend, but since I don't have a boyfriend(nor a
girlfriend either, unlike Hui min who has so many I can hardly believe it...haha
...), I shall have to settle for the next best: the happiest moments of my life.
I think the happiest moments of my life would be in p5 and 6. Though there were a lot of stress for PSLE, these two years were the happiest of my life. That's cause I have a batch of very good friends who were willing to do anything for me, from listening to my most private thoughts to playing with me and teasing me.
Plus a guy to bully as well. Haha...
I don't really love my life now. In RGS, there are lots of types of people: selfish ones, snobbish ones, super-rich ones, spoilt ones, hypocritical ones, bimbotic ones. But of course there are the nice ones, which could be somewhat rare. And the funny ones, the melo-dramatic ones, the leadership ones, the crazy ones, the dramatic ones (note the difference between melo-drama and drama), the too-guai ones
(ahem).
If I could catergorise everybody into a list, I would put it here, but I can't because (1) people would be furious at me and may kill me and (2) some belong into 2 categories, some may not even belong into any.
Let me just mention those with the good sides ones.
And the award for the nicest people in class goes to.....Qian qian and Zijun!!! THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!
When I say nice, I mean really nice, as in willing to help somebody without any conditions, willing to do work, not selfish at all to anybody they know. And that's a great award. *grins*
Award for leadership, friendly and funny girl in the class goes to....do I need to say this? I think everyone knows the person before I say the answer, but I shall just say it.... Xin Er!!!!
Yay!
Award for too guai but nice and funny to me(ARSE) goes of course to Zhi Hua. Muhahaha. ;) That wasn't too bad was it? At least you got a nice award. :D
Ok... I shall not give out any more awards... That's why those who have an award should be VERY honoured!!! :D
Shall I move on to awards for 6J people? Yes, I shall... And there are definitely more awards for more people.
Award for nicest girls in class: Evelyn, Sandy and Cindy!!! YAY!!!
Award for nicest(plus funny) boys in class: Jeff and Yi Geng!!! You all are so nice that I can't believe it... continue being nice ok! Don't get bullied though... :D
Award for class clowns: Quan Xiang(and thanks for sitting right in front of me to be the perfect target for my staple bullets and eraser bits and kicks on the chair)And Alex!!! And Alan too, though he wasn't in my p6 class....
Award for book-cum-fanfic worms: Jia mei and Yee wei! And that's meant as a compliment kay!
Award for sweetest guy: Zheng Han! For undisclosed reasons that were previously revealed but due to objections have been removed... haha...
Award for most irritating guy: my head prefect, Qi Wen!!! Heh heh, that was meant to irritate you... hope you are reading this! ;)
No more! Though there are definitely more awards, but well...can't include them all, can I? ;) Thanks for making my P5 and 6 days the best of my life... does that sound cliche? mushy? never mind, you get my meaning. :D
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, April 18
12:40 AM