I hate everything
There's nothing to look forward to. Life is so boring and monotonous. Sleep. Wake up. Brush teeth. Eat breakfast. Go school. Sit through lessons. Lunch. CCA/SL. Go home. Do homework. Sleep. Everything revolves around school. There's nothing exciting anymore. Life is so sian.
Exams. Studies. Ughh. Just looking at them makes me more sian. There's nothing unrelated to studying. I don't want to study. I don't want to look at the books. There's so much to do yet so little time. I want to do so much stuff but I can't. I don't want to do so much stuff but I must. Does life have any purpose now?
I hate it when people treat me like a little kid. They think I am very easy to bully. They think I am childish, immature, just because I am short and look like a kid. They don't even notice me the rest of the times. I just dammit blend in.
I feel so damn lonely sometimes. This stupid school has only girls. There's nothing to distract me with. At least with boys I can have fun having crushes. This school? Forget it, unless you want to be a lesbian or a homosexual. At least with boys I can just throw staple bullets at them and the feeling is mutual. With boys we don't mind throwing staple bullets at each other and insulting each other cos we are playfully opposed to each other.
With boys you can check out who's cute and who's not. With boys there will be more gossip because of BGR. With boys there's something not related to studies, school, exams, and more school.
Urgh. I haven't seen him since the end of school. I haven't seen his face since. It's as though he's avoiding me or something. He didn't even step in even though he was just outside. What is he avoiding? Me or someone else?
I hate everything. I really regret my choices sometimes. I hate making choices. There's always a chance of regret.
I know I am weird. Is it your business? I hate people who always tick off people because they are doing something wrong but it's alright if the people are doing it. Eg: A is writing a letter to a mortal. B tells A that she is not supposed to do it. Yet when B is doodling something or even writing a letter afterwards, it is alright. I just plainly hate people like that.
Other people I hate is those who are so selfish. At least have a degree of generousity. But no, even when people ask them for help they just say they don't know and then afterwards hand in a completed homework in. Don't know huh? Right. Like real.
Get out of my way and don't bother me unless you want to face my wrath.
1 flowers
1 Comments:
Oops... another bad mood siah? ;) Haiz, don't worry, sooner or later this bad mood phrase will end... i actually intended to write a good post one... haha...
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, April 6
6:27 PM