April Fool!!!
"Yes, really! It's supposed to be our lesson today! Our timetable said so!"
"Huh? But you just had your last lesson yesterday! You must believe me!"

Happy April's Fool Day!!! This is yet another prank-playing day! I really must thank whoever who invented this... a pity it's once a year only! This year, due to whoever's brilliant idea, we went to change classes, which basically means for a period 202 changed with 201 etc etc. We changed for the maths period, so 201 went to our class and we went to the science lab for their lab lesson.

When Mrs Fahy saw us, she didn't realize it at first and went about, "Class! It's supposed to be in the other science lab!"(now I know why the teachers just address us "class" since it's the same for everybody and you can't get it wrong! :D) Then she took a closer glance at us and said, "Is this 202?" "Yes..." we replied. She looked at us with a puzzled expression on her face. "Are you sure it's your lesson now?"

"YES!!! Our timetable said so!" "But... really? I go and check..." And so she went walking off to the next science lab while we were there trying to suppress our giggles.

"But my timetable says that it's not supposed to be your class now! Are you sure it's your lesson? You just had your third and last science lesson yesterday! Believe me!" she told us when she came back. "Yes, we are sure! Our timetable says it's science now!" We crowded around at the front, and with a silent 1,2,3 we shouted "HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY!!!"

That was so fun! Even Mr Ng got tricked. I remember when we were P5, our teacher tricked us, going about, "Class, you are going to have your mock SA1 compo test now. Please take out your foolscalp paper." I was like so damn panicky. Compo test? But we haven't even practised yet!!! How? Die die die...

And so we dutifully took out our paper, and our teacher really went off to 6A(our class is 6J) and 6I teacher came over. "Copy this question onto your paper and you may start. Please end at 12." She really wrote down a question! And so I was like copying the question down and thinking about how the hell I am supposed to write it when our teacher came back. I thought she wanted to discuss something with the 6I teacher, and then we overheard the 6I teacher saying, "Wah! Your class so serious!"

Then we suddenly remembered it was April's fool day and we were so damn indignant! We banged the tables and went into a frenzy of complaints on how we wasted a piece of foolscalp paper. And yes, the 6A class, as our teacher told us, realized that it was a joke immediately. So anyway, we decided to have our revenge.

In the last period after PE, our teacher asked us, as always before a spelling test, whether we did our corrections and asked those who didn't to stand up. 3 quarters of the class stood up, and she started fuming and launched into the start of a lengthy lecture, "I thought you were more disciplined than this! You are supposed to..." when we went, with the famous phrase, "HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!"

So fun! I love playing this kind of huge scale prank.

And so the first week of school went past. I have been feeling so sian this week, groaning and moaning and longing for holidays. I hated all the lessons and wanted to sleep(especially when I stayed up till 3am on monday learning my cantonese and french). Can't believe ONLY one week has passed.

One piece of good news: OUR GEOGRAPHY TEACHER'S BABY FINALLY "POPS" AND WE ARE HAVING A REALLY NICE SUBSTITUTE TEACHER!!!!

Yes, evil of me! I wish the geog teacher would never come back and let the substitute teacher teach us this whole year instead of only until July. The substitute teacher, Ms Soon, is so much more better than her! Ms Soon is only19 loh, coming straight from RJC and currently waiting for her 'A' Level results. And yes, she's an ex RGS student!

Macey is so damn funny, asking her so many questions and the questions are mostly the same answer only phrased differenly... She was so damn frustrated, explaining over and over again and adding a "stupid" in front of everything. Isn't that nice? "Here's your stupid river channel, and so all this stupid rain..." Haha, have you ever seen a teacher adding stupid in anything? ;)

And all her "stupid"s have caused me to have an ultra good impression on her!

Moral of story: add stupid in stuff you say when you teach. haha...

Today we watched the ELDS play "Alice in Wonderland". It was so damn nice! NOT!!! We couldn't even hear them much less say understand them. And what's more, we are sitting right at the front! What more say the back! We couldn't hear them last year when they played a scene from Youiverse. And their jokes were lame and we laughed only when the girl accidentally(meaning that wasn't on the script) bumped into the wall on her way going backstage. And that's for SYF!!! Can you believe it? The judges will fall asleep first... our school is going to be so disgraced!

Moral of story: ELDS is not as good as you all think! Chinese Drama is SO MUCH BETTER!!! Seriously! That's from an objective point of view. During our performance many laughs and cheering could be heard! This proves that your ticket price is so much worth it for your ticket! So don't go to ELDS performance, go to Chinese Drama! Just because you don't like chinese doesn't mean chinese is completely bad. When it comes to our performance, it is really good! So I BETTER SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!! haha...

My chinese drama competition is coming, and thus my senior has lengthened the time we are going to meet. For the whole of next week I am going home at earliest: 5.30 and latest 8pm(that's on thurs, and it's because of my tuition). I even changed my SL day from thursday to tuesday so that I can go for the rehearsal. And I have to go form 10.30 to 4 pm tomorrow cause I am in 2 perfomances(one for the competition, one for the concert) cos we have a lack of people! AHEM... chinese drama is really fun! You should join! Just because you may not be exactly great in chinese doesn't mean you can't join! I am really lousy in chinese, I tell you. Last year for mid year results I got the worst in the whole class for composition. We all all speak in english during the practises, and the chinese in the scripts are so damn easy to understand! So WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? JOIN NOW!!!

Fine. I'll shut up about chinese drama. You know, sometimes I really miss third lang days(WHAT!!! Zhi Hua's eyes pop out of their sockets). yes, I do! I miss the yawning and the joking around with Sheena. I miss the laughing at Mdm Teo during the lesson and getting her pissed off at me. I miss hiding behind the french textbk and sleeping. I miss the coffee during the break to keep me awake. I miss the rushing off to french every Wed and Fri. I EVEN miss Mdm Teo! Why did I quit french then, you wonder? Well, it's because of the exams and the time needed. I hate the exams. I fall asleep in every one of them. Ugh. I suck at them. haiz...

Gotta go now...


1 flowers

1 Comments:

MY EYES!!!! :p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, April 1 9:01 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling