Ughh
"CROAK!"
That's exactly how my voice sounds like. I should just change into a frog since I sound so much like them.
Apparantly some idiot sore throat bacteria decides to live in my humble throat. Along with some fever and runny/blocked nose microorganisms.
They should pay for the rent. Haven't they heard that everything needs to be paid? No, they just come barging into my throat and make themselves at home. And feels that I should be honoured to have their royal presense.
Yeah, make yourselves at home, my majesty. Right.
Instead, I have to pay to get rid of them. How ironic is that? My doctor's fees, my precious time and my most valuable voice. Which is totally bad since I love to talk and sing. Especially in the bathroom. Now, I dread any opportunity to talk and even look at the news and wonder how they talk without sounding like a frog.
Hate them. Curse them. Hope they die a most horrible death. Hope the antibiotics demolish all and every one of them. Hope they get mutilated by my B cells and T cells.
Just one thing though... I ABSOULUTELY DETEST ANY TYPE OF MEDICINE, ESPECIALLY ANTIBIOTICS, BUT SINCE I LOATHE THE STUPID SORE THROAT, FEVER AND RUNNY/BLOCKED NOSE MORE I HAVE
NO OTHER CHOICE!!!
Great. Even my comp bullies me. It just blanked out and restarted again. What you are seeing now is a reproduced version of my original entry. And I absolutely despise writing or drawing something again, cause it will never be as good as my original.
Maybe my comp got infected by microorganisms. Bugs. Poor thing. We hate those things, don't we? At least now we share a common interest.
Ok, on to other stuff now. I want to apologise for tainting those totally innocent and pure minds who have accidentally stumbled upon my blog entries and are now starring horrified and wide eyed. Imagine if Kong Zi was alive now. He'll die immediately of a heart attack upon a glance at my blog entries.
Maybe I should put a warning at the top of my blog:
WARNING: Danger of pollution of minds. You have been warned.
*Sniggers* Why should I anyway? After all the society is obsessed with this. You don't believe me, you take a glance around. Television, media, books, magazines, advertisments.
I think it's pointless to give those stupid movie ratings of NC16, M18 and R21 since we know what those people do. It's everywhere, it's like a trend of something. Let's give examples and evidence so that the horrified government will be convinced that maybe even little kids know what's going on.
Take the channel U advertisments for example. They show all the stupid movements of the guy and the girl, slobbering over each other and what are they advertising? A channel. Pretty stupid, isn't it? I mean, I don't object to using sexual appeal for advertisments, but I do object to using sexual appeal for all sorts of advertisments. It's as if they are saying that Channel U is a fabulous sex channel. Puh-lease.
Another example: magazines. You go to any magazine store, you see those scantily clad women on the covers of magazines. Especially FHM. How do you expect a child to see them and not wonder about them?
Fine, I shan't go into a long lengthy philosophical speech. What the whole point is, since sexual appeal is everywhere, it implies that it is perfectly all right to talk about such stuff. In fact, I consider my blog entries to be seriously mild. I don't go into details of the process, do I? I don't even emphasise on it. The main emphasis of my blog entries are never on the process. It's just that you all are subconsiously being dirty-minded and immediately turn the focus onto that particularly less mentioned process.
See? Ain't I smart? I turned it round and now you are the ones being guilty. *grins*
Want some evidence? Hmm. The previous blog entry's focus was on how idiotic those bacteria was and to tell you all that I am suffering under those bacteria. Those, um, parts which you consider dirty were added to spice the story. Like you all add pepper or tomato sauce or chilli sauce to spice up the food. Without them the food is still nice, but not as nice as with them.
The lizard entry's focus was on how cheating husbands never come to a good end and on the process of how it died.
The RA Farquhar entry was not even RA. Its focus was on how Farquhar killed that Raffles.
The Kong Zi entry? That was for creating's sake. I wanted a different version of his story with all the facts in it.
The fanfic pairings? Is that RA? Well, the main focus was on how ridiculous some of the pairings are.
Ok. Fine. I am quite grumpy today, so pardon my long grumpy entry... Nothing against you all, kay? haha...
Well, at least my blog doesn't have all the bad/rude words. C'est une consolation! Haha
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, March 25
11:06 PM