A dose of my life
Sigh. All the assignments and tests come at this time of the term.

I think I've been doing too much PE lately. You know, yesterday, when I was walking towards the stupid bus stop which has been purposely located far far away from the traffic light to make us walk more, THREE 190s passed me! So naturally I decided to just walk to the MRT station as I didn't want to wait for a long time for the next 190. And you guessed it, another 190 passed me again. This is called God playing with us poor human beings... haha...

My legs and back(due to my bloody heavy bag) are now aching.

But I think I am pretty satisfied with my life right now... Let me list down the stuff that I am happy about...

1) For once, I am not complaining about PE as I love this module! I think I am moderately good at it, instead of being completely lousy. I aim to get to the top of the rock wall in the middle wall ultimately... Last time I only climbed to the last second panel(on the side) before I asked to be lowered... haiz, next week going to try harder for the top one...

2) DEBATE!!! I love debating... Today I had my second debate, and i think this is better than my first one. I think this is because of my great seniors(muarx!!! if you are reading this Huiyi you better thank me when u see me next...haha...)

3) CHINESE DRAMA!!! I also love chinese drama... though I hate the stupid RGS system of having a compulsory main CCA. This is complete irony, I tell you. They talk about discrimination in literature, in english, in philosophy, and yet THEY ARE PRACTISING IT THEMSELVES. They are discriminating merit CCAs. I mean, you all know that not many people are willing to take up two ccas, plus all except one main ccas are at least 2 days per week. Are they trying to get rid of the merit CCAs? I mean, the only reason why chinese drama is not main is because it is not participating in the SYF!!! How do they judge main or merit? Do they think that if you are in main, then you have more CCA points? Then why emphasise so much on having CCAs for your own pleasure? Totally contradicting, totally ironic! Chinese Drama needs a large population for the props, music, lighting, costumes, makeup, director, advertising etc etc, and they have to implement this stupid system!!! Sooner or later chinese drama will have to close down. They are complete morons. I am definitely going to complain.

anyway, moving on, you all MUST go to the chinese drama performance kay? it's really good, I guarantee!!! Or else I come at night to kill you all... esp. Zhi Hua and Hui Min... Muhahahaha...

Logging off...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, March 10 12:21 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling