Clarrification
Ok, first, let me clarify one thing:
I AM NOT OBSESSED OVER TOM FELTON! I AM OBSESSED OVER DRACO MALFOY!!!
Let me teach you how to tell the difference. The really shuai photos of Tom Felton in my previous post were all of him in the role of Draco Malfoy. I like the character of Draco Malfoy. I don't like Tom Felton. However, the only reason why that has anything to do with Tom is because he is acting as Draco Malfoy. So, if Tom suddenly adopts the character of Draco (plus the exact same look that he had in the Prisoner of Azkaban, hairstyle, expression and all) I would like Tom. Which means, in conclusion, who I really like is Draco Malfoy, not Tom Felton.
In actual fact, I don't really like Tom Felton.
Seriously. He doesn't look that great when he isn't filming. I don't know his character because, as you have noticed, there are no fanfictions about Tom. There are lots of fanfics about Draco. I don't know why, but all the Harry Potter male characters(i.e. Harry, Ron, Draco) look terrible when they are not filming the movie. Just look at Daniel, Rupert and Tom. In fact, if Tom was not acting in the role of Draco, even if he passed me in the streets I would not notice him as he is not that shuai outside the movie. So you can have Tom, Jessie... Just don't snatch my Draco... haha...
Which means to say: I am not sharing anybody's crush! Most of the fans just like Tom for his face in the movies. I am different as I like Draco for his character! HAHA!!!
So this ends my clarification.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, March 16
1:05 AM