Bacteria Invasion
Yes, I am just a tiny little bacterium. You may think I am useless, but in fact I am not. One day, I am going to DOMINATE THE WORLD. Yes, you mark my words. It's a guarantee.

Let me tell you who I am. I am the leader of the greatest group in the world, the Make-humans-miserable group. Here is our pledge:
We pledge to dominate the world, to do our best to have sex all day long in order to have more of us. We pledge to make humans' lives miserable just as they have made others. We pledge to make gigantic humans fear us microscopic creatures which are at least a billion times smaller than them.

We are smart creatures, yes we are. Our brains may be tiny, but we have one goal in our heads: to reproduce more and more of ourselves. We are the greatest in the world. We aim to create an irony, a newspaper heading will one day be like this: Smallest creatures in the world are the greatest. MUHAHAHAHA, watch out humans!!!

Our latest project is to invade dear Zhi Xin's throat and cause her to have a sore throat infection. Along with our good pals, the fever and runny nose microorgainisms, we aim to make Zhi Xin's lives a living hell. She will not endure any peace with us, the kings and queensof the world, in her. She should be honoured that her humble abode is invaded by the kings and queens. Yes, she should, but of course, being the nice microorganisms that we are, we forgive her for not giving us a warm welcome along with hearty thanks. All we ask for is for her to appreciate our efforts and I am sure she is doing that right now.

Yes, we are going to... Oh my god!!! Is that what I think I am seeing right now? Our strongest enemies of the world? NO, it cannot be!!! Surely our efforts won't go down the drain? Oh My god!!! I think they ARE what I think they are! They are going to attack us!

"Friends, attack and defend right now! Half of you keep on reproducing while us the other half will fight for you! Prepare all your spears!" I shouted, my strong and melodious voice reverbrating around the pinkish-red throat.

As i watched in horror of the arrival of the antibiotics, I sharpened my spear. There is NO WAY our efforts will go down the drain. I went forward and began to negotiate with the unfriendly nemesis of our lives.

"Warmest greeting to you, king of antibiotics. What a coincidence to meet here! You are welcome to stay as a guest, but as you can see, this throat is our territory. Hope you won't be too unfriendly to us..." I plasted a gorgeous smile on my face and whispered seductively to him.

"Shut all the crap up, queen of bacteria. We are going to clear the space up. Get out or we'll be unfriendly. Zhi Xin has specially ordered us to come and finish all of you." The king of antibiotics was obviously gay. But then again, all of them are probably gays as they are always immune to my fabulous body and generous curves. I mean, how can anybody of the opposite sex except gays resist me?

"Oh, how can that be? Zhi Xin is so honoured for our royal presense, she can't send you down to destroy us. Oh, come on, don't be mean...we can recommand a good place for you to reside in." I pouted prettily and prayed that my guess of him being a gay was wrong.

Apparantly it was not wrong. "We are not looking for a place to stay, you idiot. Shut up and get out. We are NOT going to stand here and chit chat all day long."

I was seeting with anger. My beautiful eyes blazed and I aimed with a seering glance. For that moment, I wished that looks could kill, and I could have killed him in that glance. Looking over to my precious comrades, I saw that they were ready for battle. I gave a slightest little nod while trying to seduce the gay. I was ready to puke though when I touched his slimy rough skin.

"Get your ugly hands off me, you stupid bacterium!" The antibiotic's king looked horrified. His mouth was hanging open, his jaw about to drop down any moment. What did I say? Gay means gay. There was nothing to do for his condition. I sighed inwardly at his condition.

However, my marvelous plan to distract him and his comrades failed. Apparantly his comrades were well prepared and all gay too, and thus when my beautiful comrades attacked with a sudden jerk, they started attacking back. Within minutes the throat was reduced to a bloody mess.

I ran as frantically as I could over to the comfort of the flap of the throat. There, I tended to my wounds and looked as fewer and fewer of my comrades remained. I noted, with delight though, that the gays are not doing any better.

I shot another flaming glance at the king of gays. Tomorrow, I promised, I was going to get my revenge. Little was I aware of the impending doom that was yet to come, and I had a breathtaking night having survival strategies with my dearest hubby while reproducing as quickly as possible. We are going to win this war, and we need more bacteria power. I wonder how our microorganisms friends are doing right now?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, March 24 11:00 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling