AHHH!!! Draco Malfoy craze!
I must have been reading too many fanfictions due to the holidays. For some reason, I am back in the Draco Malfoy craze... Just bear with me a while, ok? If you want just skip this entry and read the Kong Zi one underneath...

AHH!!! DRACO MALFOY IS SO DAMN SHUAI IN ALL THE MOVIES!!! AND HE IS SO CUTE AND MYSTERIOUS! I LOVE HIS PLANTIUM BLOND HAIR AND STEEL GREY EYES! I LIKE THE WAY HIS HAIR FLOPS OVER HIS EYES IN THE THIRD MOVIE! I LIKE THE WAY HE HAS THIS LAYER OF ICE COVERING HIM! I EVEN LIKE HIS SNEER AS IT LOOKS SO DAMN NICE ON HIM!

Phew! I did warn you, didn't I? Haha, now for some really shuai pictures of him!!! Let's start with the earlier pictures first...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
what did I tell you? isn't he so cute?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
just look at that sneer!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the way he sits, with an air of authority! He's the Slytherin prince after all...:D


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
him starring sullenly at the camera with his broom!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the center of attention naturally!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AHH!!! look at his plantium blond hair and the way it just flops over his eyes!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
man, that sneer of his! :D


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
him with his gang...naturally, the leader...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
him sending a paper crane to harry!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
he is so mysterious, don't you think?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a collection of his photos!


Now for the funny aka bad ones of him...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If Hermione dares to even harm a hair of Draco I'll come after her personally with a buther knife!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HAHAHAHA! Now this is funny! Isn't this completely stupid? Harry is so damn desperate! Harry is an idiotic gay!!! Plus, Harry is too low grade to deserve Draco!

Ok, I did warn you right? Haha... Anyway, I changed my mind about the best couple ever. The best couple should be...(drumroll)...DRACO MALFOY AND GINNY WEASLEY!!! After much thought, I've figured out that Hermione also does not deserve Draco Malfoy! Hermione is so bookworm-ish, she's like a nerd! Plus, she is too influenced by Harry and Ron to become a couple with him. Thus, Ginny is the perfect one for Draco!

If I stop reading fanfictions, I may end this craze... haha...


6 flowers

6 Comments:

Draco Malfoy is so damn shuai! You all can go www.fanfiction.portkey.com to go read some fanfics about him and ginny or Harry and Hermione or Ron and Luna Lovegood... :D

By Blogger lee zhixin, at 2:03 PM  

Haha...go see my blog about my hamster escaping. BTW, I tot u didn't like the other pairings (those other than Draco and Ginny)?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

alamak, i just saying that the website had some other couples besides draco and ginny mah... haha... actually, i dun mind them now that nobody is saying that ginny should be with anyone else besides draco! haha...

By Blogger lee zhixin, at 10:53 PM  

isn't draco so damn dashing in the sixth picture? :D

By Blogger lee zhixin, at 10:54 PM  

Dots.. i tot u got out of ur Draco faze?? hahax.. anyway, i tink he would look betta if he smiles naturally instead of sneering or smiling like something bad is going to happen.. LOL.. try to find some pics of him smiling naturally n i might jus gif up hermione for him! Haha.. :P:P

By Blogger sHiNiNg~, at 11:48 AM  

i dun want u to gif up hermione for him!!! after dat add another rival to compete with me... haha... anyway, his sneer make up his character! so this makes his smile really rare and precious! :D don't you find the sixth picture nice though? :D

By Blogger lee zhixin, at 12:50 PM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, March 13 10:22 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling