Letter from Lord hastings
Dear directors of East India Company,
I am proud to say that Singapore has become a successful port, all thanks to me. Yes, me. Because
I was the one who authorised Raffles to come and find this little island of Singapore. Therefore, I request that you put my name as the official founder of Singapore.
Of course it had been me all along! The bastard Raffles took the credit to all my work! If it hadn't been ME to authorise Raffles, what would Singapore be now? How would British have improved its trade by leaps and bounds? Of course it had been me!
In fact, Raffles didn't have foresight at all! It had been ME! I was the one with the great foresight! I knew that there was such an island beside Malaysia that would improve our trade greatly and I laid out all the plans to find it. However, one major mistake of mine was to trust the rat bastard! I handed all the plans to him, planning to go with him once the autorisation was given, but the idiot actually went off first to claim the credit!
But I shall have my revenge one day. I only beg you, the directors, to acknowledge me as the official founder instead of that pig as the pig did not do anything at all. NOTHING!
I am sure I will hear favourable results, me being the most well liked and highly valued person in this company.
Sincerely,
Lord Hastings
P.S.: You better acknowledge me or I'll blackmail you! Don't think I don't know that Mr Conneey has been having an affair with a prostitude!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, February 19
2:19 AM