laughing and laughing and laughing...
i seem to have this uncontrollable urge to laugh when i answer questions in class nowadays.
Take the history for example. I was reading the first paragraph halfway when my mind suddenly flashed to the fact that the text was going from
BIG to small and all of a sudden I was laughing like a madwoman. ok, i admit i AM mad, but i don't need to show everyone that, do i? Seriously. And so the whole class was wide eyed starring at me and i kept on telling myself to stop but i couldn't seem to... and so zhi hua took the ball from me until i was calm and composed.
The second example happens in science today. I was just calmly reading my group's hypothesis about peacorks and peahens and how we were going to test out the hypothesis when i suddenly thought of how funny the fact that we are going to feed peacorks and peahens to the tigers to test out our experiment. And so i started bursting out in uncontrollable and unstoppable giggles, and once again, zhi hua took the ball from me...
I think some virus got me. I
seriously don't behave like this... do i? now everyone knows i am crazy... sigh, and to think i was planning to surprise them...
today we were going crazy during history. xin er was doing her drama act again about facquhar writing his diary entry..."Oh, the
HURT, yes, the
HURT!". zhi hua and I were adding to his diary entry during lunch... "how DARE the pig raffles took MY credit?" "u idiot raffles, i hope u suffer in hell! I want to tear you into pieces and suck your blood and chop off your head!" in fact, we spectulated that Raffles probably died because of murder, not of brain tumour... which is OF COURSE true! when have i ever lied to you????
visit my forum to complain about teachers! the forum is just under my tagboard...
3 more days till i get to bagan serai...
there's always this major problem when i go out of singapore. i always have lots of clothes to stuff in my suitcase! i am now stuck in a major dilemma of which clothing to leave in singapore and which clothing to bring to malaysia...
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, February 3
11:45 PM