another 5 more days...
another 5 more days till I set off!!!

Don't worry, i know a lot of you will miss me...no? yes lah... I'll miss you all too... I'll think of you all whenever I am free(which is basically none) and be so delighted when i think of you all slogging away in class...

Fine, I won't be that mean... I'll buy presents for you all! How does air sound? What about wind? No problem at all! I am sure you all are sick and tired of Singapore air, so I shall bring to you Malaysia air! Ain't I nice? :D

I know I am supposed to be slogging away at my chinese, but somehow my hands found my way to my comp! This is called fate, you see... Notice the time please... muhahaha!

I just found a really funny website! It's at http://xiaxue.blogspot.com ... and u all want to know Fiona's blog? Which fiona, you wonder? Well, it's FIONA XIE, the actress's blog! But it has been shut down due to "hurtful comments" on the former blog I gave you all *snickers*... Seriously, go check out fiona's blog... she's either over dramatic or a hypocrite(i can hear hui min sayihng that she's not, but since this is MY blog, you have got no say in this! MUHAHAHAHAH! serve you right for not having a blog...)

Talking about Hui Min, I am so glad that she has FINALLY gotten rid of that ugly poster of Sly! Seriously, I don't see how anyone can like him... It's not as if he sings well, and he's ugly too! (oh dear, I can hear a big wave of noises coming towards me, protesting against my previous comments... I shall erase them away! Pretend you didn't see anything ok? muhahahahaha)

That Zhang Hao changed our seats today! I was really fuming mad... How can she be so cruel and separate the good friends in this class? sob sob sob, oh dear, i shall never see both of you again...wait a minute, i will still see both of you! oh dear, my blog gives inaccurate information... moral of story, don't believe in everything you see, especially my blog!!!

Basically, my life is quite boring you see... Once on a dark cold and stormy night, I was drinking milo and minding my own business when I suddenly saw.......and I was so freaked out i went rushing and even spilled my milo all over the ground and thus earned a lecture from my mother! what did I see? I saw......... I saw my unfinished homework!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

Keep on checking in ok? Latest gossip all here!!!!!!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, February 2 1:09 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling