Merry Christmas!
Ho ho ho, merry christmas everybody!!!

Just went to a christmas party tonight. Well, it wasn't exactly a party meant for teenagers. More for little kids. But the party was there for us to behave like little kids. And so we did and enjoyed ourselves, shrieking when chasing each other around.

It realli is a fun night. Well, I even went on stage to sing! At first I was really nervous. Not because of the prospect of standing in front of people. But because none of mi frens wanted to go and the ones going were mostly little kids singing "ABC" and "Twinkle Twinkle". I didn't want to sing all those lame songs but i wanted to go up. After all, u still get something for going up. In the end, I went up and sang "We will get there" (chorus only) but it was still realli shuang cos i did go up. You know dis feeling of satisfaction of doing what you want? That was wat I was feeling.

We had this lucky draw, but i didn't win anything. I suspect I am unlucky, cos mi sister won something. She always does. Last time in the New year party she oso won something. sigh. Luck.

I think that when I am older, like about 16 to 21, I would go to Orchard Road with mi friends on 24th December right up to 12 to squeeze in and go to the party. Haha, enjoy the crowd mah...

I am wondering about mi chinese project. It truly sucks, but what can i do? Get a riot? haha... Time does pass very fast. Especially the 7 days in malaysia. Now, it is nearing the new year, 2005. Surprisingly, I want school to start. Though i tink it will be realli hard to get used to waking up at 6.30am... Hell, even during school days i can't wake up at 6.30. Now, I sleep at 3 something daily and wake up at about 11 something... so how to get used to waking up at 6 something? haha...

The thing that is bugging me is that my mind has probably became rusty. It always does dat... Whenever there is a holiday, my mind forgets everything. I am going to have a hell of a time trying to remember chinese words and phrases. And my p6 teacher once told us to do maths questions every day so that our brains won't get rusty. If so, then my brain is ultra rusty now because I haven't done maths problems for 2 months already. Sigh. I really need to start polishing my brain.

Like my new blog template? Though it is really hard to part with my toro blogskin... haha, thought it was time for a change. And this blog music is really nice. We played it during our act for the drama night, remember? i am still fuming over the fact that 113 got 1st. Cos i think it was the worst one out of all. but never mind, at least we got 2nd. We SHOULD haf gotten 1st... haha...

KK, gtg now, bbye... but pls tag mi tagboard! Cos I seriously think that my poor blog is neglected...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, December 27 1:34 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling