Just uploaded 1 chapter to fanfiction...
Just uploaded 1 chapter of my story to fanfiction.net...must go and read and review! :p I don't think it's very good though...so that's why i need your reviews. My story is suspense/romance, rated PG13, more than 1000 words, and the characters are Draco and Hermione(read my cool91 blog tagboard and u will find out why i put Draco and Hermione... :P ). Title's My only love sprung from my only hate(from romeo and Juliet)and my pen name is Melodylzx.
Anyway it's so sad that Ren wo Ao You is ending next Tuesday. I wish it could go on forever and ever and ever and ever... ok, it MAY get boring i guess if it goes on forever, but I just wanna see Toro...omg, did i just say that? No, it's just nonsense... i am NOT obsessed(this sentence is meant for Zhi Hua).
Anyway my whole week this week is filled with CCA camps. I hate brainstorming for ideas for scripts. But I like acting... must go and see Chinese Drama performance next year(or i'll blackmail you all...heehee)
I wanna go and see a lot of movies, but I think I'll go bankrupt if i keep on watching movies and playing arcade. There is no limit on the things you want to buy or do, but there is a limit on whether you can buy or do the things you want. Sigh.
kay, gotta go now, remember to review mi story(must review honestly, say very lousy i also won't kill u... hee hee, i'll torture u...no lah, just kidding. Main thing is to review HONESTLY, don't need to consider bruising my large ego...haha)and tag mi tag board... bye-oh!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, November 12
10:33 PM