HIYA!!!
OOps, so long haven't written anything liao. Just changed my blogskin. Isn't it nice? Luv the Toro picture... hee hee.

Anyway even though it's holiday I still have to go for Cyber and Chinese drama camp... So sad. This entire week is booked.

I just found out that they include 3rd lang in our results!!!! So unfair, dat stupid french pulled my GPA down by 0.1! I am going to quit that sucky idiot french. I never should have taken it in the first place. Idiot. I should have listened to my parents' advice. I HATE 3rd lang. I HATE French. I HATE madam Teo. Fine, I am now in a bad mood becos of that. Sigh.

I am considering quitting one of my ccas and joining another. Must see first. So idiotic, change to 5-day week. At first I thought it would be a lot better, but now... everything is crammed into five days. Even my tuition days are all in the week. So irritating. How do i cram so many things in 5 days? Oh well...

I'm listening to Toro's Bao Feng Yu... and it's so nice! His voice is also so sweet... fine, fine, i think i am like a bit obsessed. Tolerate with me for a while... Anyway Toro's Wang Le Ai is SO NICE!!!! It's so sad. Must listen! I just love sad songs (haha, completely opposite with Hui Min; she says she skips Wang le Ai as it's so sad... and she absolutely refuses to watch Titanic. But me, I LOVE titanic! Especially when Jack is so shuai! ok ok ok ok ok, i'll shut up about shuai guys. Ren Wo Ao You is so nice! Must watch, kay? Gtg now, bye!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, November 9 7:12 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling