Finally, after exams
They are finally over! Exams cum nightmares are OVER!!! Yeah!!! Free time for everybody...
so sad I still have to go tuition today. I don't even feel like going.
Anyway I just watched Titanic and Leonardo Dicapiro is so cute there! :) And Ren Wo Ao You is just so nice, with Toro inside... I like Toro and Fiona together. :p Must watch show! So sad, have to miss it on Friday... Don't even feel like going tomorrow. I don't want to check my papers and I don't want to stay until 10.30pm at night. I mean, whoever sets it at so late a time? Stupid Morons. At least we won the competition... Good job everybody!
Can't wait to go snow city and play. And I also feel like ice skating, even though I have never ice-skated before. It just sounds fun, that's all.
I also want to watch a lot of movies and play arcades, but my money...well, let's just say that it's not enough for me to spend... MONEY NO ENOUGH! It's so unfair, it's so easy to spend money but not easy to earn it. Money, the essential tool for survival. Money makes the world go round. Sigh. Gotta go now.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, October 28
2:16 PM