exams coming...
Funny how fast time passes... In a wind blow (dun wanna use twinkling of an eye, it's "cliche" as what ms huang would say... haha), exams arrive and the major sad thing is that it is STRESS TIME!!! Every year, I dread the month of October, the month of REALLI IMPORTANT exams. AHH!!!! I HATE revising chinese chapters...my head is pratically bursting with chinese words, and they are all jumbled up. I wonder how the rest of 102 cope with all the words and get so high marks... Boo hoo hoo.

So anyway, in order to get rid of the notion of ripping every piece of paper in my files up out of my head, I am here blogging. Just think of all the stuff we'll do after exams... go SNOW CITY! I would never in my life expect that my first trip to snow city would be through a school trip. I mean, school trips are so EDUCATIONAL and BORING, and we always have to do stupid worksheets.

I feel depressed when I think that all my friends have finished their exams. Sigh. Tomorrow is the first of our series of exams: ENGLISH. Compo and Compre. Wish everyone luck... but i dun think they need it... after all, you all are so PRO! Especially ZHI HUA... and SHE KAYE and KEVYNA etc. Bound to get top of class.

Next to go, chinese. The subject that's the cause of my troubles now... Third, History. Charmaine's a pro in this area, and following closely are Xin Er, Sharon and Zhi Hua. I won't go on crapping, it's useless etc etc. k, gtg back to my confusing chinese now...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, October 16 6:18 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling