Chinese oral 2dae...
Just had chinese oral. didn't really know wat to say... oh well, it's over now. Just now I almost forgot that i had to time for Si hui, den when i reached the 1st floor i suddenly remembered and rushed back to the hall. Luckily it was still Jessi's turn... anyway on thursday we had our literature test. I agreed that Shylock was cold and bitter, but i admit dat essay could have been better. Hope I do well in it... not really confident. 1 down, 6 to go. My physics exam is next thursday... and the rest in the week after next. then afterwards... i am FREE!!! Wanna go movies, shopping, arcade, internet, read, PLAY! Can't wait for the EOYs to be over so i can rest and relax... dat prospect seems very nice... but i am sure my brain would be brainwashed after the holidays. Dat's the bad thing about holidays. Hope the teachers won't give any homework. I doubt they will give any.After all, it's the DECEMBER holidays. Hope I do well in my EOIs. good luck, everybody... after the EOIs there's netball carnival and my 2 cca camps. I intend to quit 3rd lang. I can't stand the stress and the fact that i cannot
comprend any listening. Think i am not going to do well for that exam. There's also Speech and Drama Night after EOIs... everybody, who wants to volunteer? We must win this time round... hee hee...:P 102 is the best after all, right? :)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, October 9
4:38 PM