Today we learnt New York and Under-arm... realli fun
Today we had asthetics and we learnt dance steps like New York and Under-arm. It was really fun! I wish we had more dance lessons... so unfair, we missed 2 lessons because of Teacher's day and School Holidays. How can they count these 2 lessons? They should have let us have 5 lessons,like the rest of the other classes. It's so unfair. But Ms Amy called us her miracle class! Yea, 102! Applaud! Keep up the good work! Anyway I am going to tell u all again that I have made a second blog; hope you all will visit it too, together with this blog! Luv u all!
EOIs are coming... I am really panicking. And this Sat is French Oral! I hope I can pass! I hope I will understand the teacher and give proper answers. I really do hope god help me! :p And next Wednesday's French's end of year exam. Sigh. How on earth am i supposed to cope? Plus we are testing on 1A and 1B for Chinese. How do I remember all the words? I am already weak enough with only 7 chapters for a test. How do I cope with ALL the chapters? STRESS! Major stress. Kay, gotta go now, bye!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, September 22
9:17 PM