Term 4 starts... holidays over...
Haiz... September holidays over. Went Tampinies Mall during the holidays with Sab, San and Eve and watched A Cinderella Story. It rox! And Chad Michael Murray is so damn shuai! Oh my god! :p I think he's more dashing than Tom Felton...but he's still second on my list. It's quite a nice movie with a happy ending... I luv happy endings though they may be a cliche. And it's romantic too! Romance is my favourite topic for books, though some people may not like them. Just like they do not like pink... though I think pink is the nicest colour in the world. I mean, what's wrong with pink? They think they are very cool, and that pink are for babies or something like that. Anyway I wanna go watch another movie, but EOIs are coming in october. Tomorrow's history test. Hope I can get a good mark... Must revise and study harder. Me, i am getting lazier and more slacky. Sigh. Must start to work harder. Term 4, the term of exams. Can't believe time passes so fast. TERM 4 ALREADY!!! kay... gtg now, bye.....
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, September 15
6:12 PM