stupid homework
I hate homework. I hate homework. They are absolutely the suckiest (ok, except for exams) things in the whole wild world and are all the teachers' favourite torture instruments. stupid. Take up my holiday when I could have been doing more productive things like surfing the net. who cares about number patterns? they give me a total headache. And stupid densities. physics is basically maths. they just give it a different name. Who wants to calculate the density of stupid objects? I thank the person who invented calculators. He/She is my lifesaver... though teachers obviously disapprove of them since they always don't allow them when we are doing our exams. Idiot. maybe i should invent something that aids us in almost all our subjects, and distribute it 2 every student and get them not to tell the teachers. hmmm.... Ha ha... 2day went 2 a stupid lecture by my new tuition and guess who i saw there? a boy from my another tuition. what a
total coincidence. I hope he doesn't end up in the same class as me in the new tuition again, or it would have been too much of a coincidence.some god trying to make fun of us lowly mortals. ha ha. though there is a potential chance as he's from chinese high, and i know there are chinese high guys in my class. YEA!!! going to TM on friday to watch Cinderella and play arcade wif Eve, Sab and San. I don't know whether Zhi Hua can make it, though I doubt it. She has a strict mother, who always seem to be in a bad mood whenever i go to her house. Scares and terrifies me... ha ha... anyway that open house was just SO FUN!!! Even better than CCA orientation. I went around catching victims to give out my chinese drama stickers. then went on to put on my performance, though I stumbled a little on some lines and wasn't loud enough. But den afterwards i was too lazy to change out of my costume, and then someone mistook me as a P6!!! just luv deceiving ppl... she looked very shocked when she discovered i wasn't interested in NCC as I had 2 CCAs already... hee hee. Anyway i want to join English Debate, but den it's two times a week and i can't squeeze dat in my schedule unless i quit french. dunno leh... leave it to the future to think it out. ok, gtg now, bbye
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, September 7
10:21 PM