Sigh...3 tests today...
Stupid loh...today I had 3 tests--1 maths, 1 zi du kao cha and 1 stupid chinese spelling. It wasn't fair! I was absent dat day, that's why i didn't take that stupid chinese spelling. And then dat stupid fatty pig must give me personally, I feel very stressed and so I forgot everything. So i got sixty something, unlike hui min who got 98. She very bad loh, her exam she got 89!!!! So high!!! not fair... y she so clever... so bad 1 loh. now i m sitting in a stupid lab doing a stupid competition. Who cares bout dat competition? i didn't even want to join it in the first place; was forced to. I wanna go home!!!! but my stupid seniors and teacher wouldn't let me. Idiot. I wanna go home and rest but den 2 morrow I got this idiotic geog test. Sigh. Have 2 memorise all sorts of things of soil erosion now. My brain is already bursting. I hate chinese spelling and chinese anything. we have 2 memorise all sorts of idiotic words and how to write or use them. I mean, come on! i hate all these.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, September 2
4:31 PM