Yea!!!Going to YNPS afterwards...
Yea!!! I am going to my primary school to "promote RP" afterwards...Now in com studies, constantly looking at the clock to find out what time it is... Today we had lit, his and science. Ms Wu always bcomes agitated when she talks of this kind of issues. Today she was talking about the golden age and whether Singapore has reached its golden age.she made it sound as if Singapore has no more hope, and is bound to be declining any time soon. I have to admit, the prospect of Singapore ending is not very clear. I don't want to think about it. I mean, I know that a dynasty will decline, but does that mean Singapore will decline? Singapore isn't a dynasty. Just think about it. If Singapore declines, then that means USA, Europe, China will all decline? Is that so? Doesn't really seem possible, does it? That's why I don't want to think of it. Ok, ok, now I am talking a lot of crap now... K ya, bye now, still have to endure some more minutes of com studies b4 i can go off...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, August 30 11:39 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling