Yea!!! Finally finish humanities project!!!
Yea!!! Finally finish my humanities project!!!! Which stupid teacher suggested this stupid project and expected us to complete in such a short time??? Does she think we have a lot of time to do her stupid project? Ha!!! I hope she will have a terrible time reading through our reports as I bet everyone's report is at least 10 pages long or so. Because of this stupid project, I wasted a lot of time. had 2 go 2 Zhi Hua's house frm 10 in the morning till 7 at night! ok, we did go to bedok interchange to eat... n i slacked a little... but we only managed to get 7 stupid pages. In the end, we had to do some stupid last minute work and I skipped my lunch because of it! I only ate my "lunch" at 5 pm, which is instant noodles. But to my immerse relief, we extented it to 17 pages!!! Ha ha!! Largely due to me... no lah, zhi hua also did some. And she did paraphrase it, unlike me... But I deleted all infomation that was irrelevant and I converted some info to 2 tables. Although the report looks a little boring, I am still incredibly proud of it... ha ha! BTW, I can't get into MSN messanger nowadays cos I can't download that stupid new messanger... but I borrowed Zhi Hua's msn messager on sunday while we were doing project work and chatted to my friends about how to do dat stupid project(just to show I wasn't completely slacking when I used the messanger). Oh yeah, that stupid
head prefect of my primary school, who was called Qi Wen, messaged me about my name on the messanger(which, btw, was "[I HATE HUMANITIES]Humanities is damn stupid"). He talked about some crap on how humanities is so fun, how could I hate it blah blah blah and I was so annoyed at him I called him a dropping of a dog in french (which I just learnt in 3rd lang). And then I went to translate some bad words to french and jap and called him all that. He went offline!!! Ha ha ha!! Coward... Anyway I changed my messanger name to "[I HATE QW]QW is damn stupid. Il est un crotte de chien." cos I was so annoyed at him. Later on he messaged me again and insulted me twice b4 quickly logging off b4 I could insult him back!!! Coward... guess he found out what i meant... ha ha. anyway today i thought there was eng so i didn't bring my merchant of venice, but it turns out that today Mrs Loh changed lessons with our eng teacher!!! And i was so scared as she was very angry when some people forgot to bring their merchant of venice texts yesterday. Luckily I managed to borrow the book from Shi Hua... Ok, that's about it all...
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, August 17
3:15 PM