She lost... so sad...
Sigh, Li Jia Wei lost to the Korean...didn't get the bronze medal... think she was under too much stress or she could have won. It was so sad... But I want to thank Jia Wei for trying her best...Don't give up, who knows, u may win the gold medal next Olympics. Don't be sad... it wasn't really your fault. We can always try next time, though I am quite disappointed that Singapore didn't get a medal. Oh well. Anyway I can go back to my Primary school to promote RP! So happy... Sigh, I haven't finish my stupid chinese wkbook and I haven't even finish filling out my content pages for my chinese file. Plus, I have a stupid chinese spelling tomorrow! How to learn and do everything? Bound to die... Now it's com studies, but as usual, everyone is slacking (at least, I am). K, nothing more, nothing new to say...
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, August 23
11:37 AM