Oh yeah, I forgot
Oh yeah, I forgot to say about the Olympics!!! This is the first year in my life I am so excited about something concerning sports not concerning me. I want to say something: Thank you, Ronald Susilo for playing your best. Even though you didn't win, I know you tried your best, and you can always try in the next Olympics game. It was such a pity! I believed that if Ronald Susilo had not been pressurised too much by Singaporeans and did not have a bad luck day that day, he would have won. I believe 100% in him. In fact, I am very displeased about the U news calling him that day after his match with the German. That probably distracted him and pressurised him too much, causing him to lose his concentration. I know that feeling. That feeling of knowing that you know how to do something, but wasn't able to do it. I had that feeling sometimes during exams as I was pressurised by none other than myself and I was panicking. Imagine what he felt that day! Probably a lot worse that time. Not only the whole Singapore(ok, exaggeration... :p) was depending on him, he was pressurised by himself. That was why he couldn't find his rhythm. I know about Personal Responsibility (stupid CLE lessons...), but you can't always blame yourself. I mean, in that way, won't you be very depressed and not optimisstic? You should live life to the fullest, and life is too short to be spent moaning and groaning and always blaming yourself. It wasn't really his fault, I am saying now. In fact, I sincerely hope in the future Olympics, Singaporeans won't pressure the players too much and make a big deal out of everything. Just let the players play the best, and let nature play its course. After all, as long as you practise real hard and luck is on your side, you can just win.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, August 20 7:58 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling