i am exhausted
Just came home after meeting my friends at my ex-school. went to bedok interchange and arcade to play. now my legs are so tired they are going to drop. ha ha, but i liked that dancing machine. And that thing that made me feel regretful is the fact that I wasted a lot of money on the arcade... hee hee. On the whole it's quite fun, but i still think TM will be better. It's funner, the movies are nicer, the arcade is funner, the shops are more and sell more stuff etc. And we have lots more things to do there. Next time I am deciding, and I am going to TM. So there, sab(hee hee, don't come to school angry at me if you are reading this, sab). today national day was great! Except for the speeches, which NOBODY listened to. I mean, who cares? Puh-lease. Especially boring. But I liked the singing the songs part. So nice, and I am feeling especially enthu now. I could do a million cheers(ok, i can't do a million cheers; i have to accept reality :p)now. And though I am not a singaporean, I MAY plan to be one. It's quite a nice country, and i've been living here my whole life. ok, gotta go now...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, August 6 6:19 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling