Yea! Going to Malaysia...
Yea!!! I am going to malaysia tomorrow! Cool, right? We'll first be stopping in Malacca before going to Perak and Penang! I just can't wait to see my cousins! Haiz, something's wrong with my computer. I can't seem to access my online homework! Wonder what's wrong? Virus? Anyway I just went to the dentist for my braces treatment. Don't worry, he haven't put the braces on yet. He just put in 7 small "rubber bands" between some of my teeth, and then I went to extract 2 teeth. OUCH!!! All right, it wasn't as horrendous as I thought, but the injection really hurts! But it helps as I didn't feel any pain when the 2 teeth were extracted. In fact, it was kind of cool when you hear the plucking sounds, and you know your teeth's being plucked out of your flesh. Plus, it were 2 healthy teeth! I really couldn't bear leaving them...the dentist asked me whether I wanted to keep the teeth. I took a glance and them and saw the bloody 2 teeth, and said, "No siree. NO thank you." He was looking like me like, are your sure? You can wash them and keep them. Forget it. I didn't want to remember that 2 of my precious teeth were plucked out. Oh well. Then he put the cotton buds in. It didn't hurt as the numb medicine haven't wear off yet. But on the MRT, my mouth kept on bleeding. It was so embarrassing!!! And there I was, with a large wad of tissue paper full of blood in the MRT train. I wanted to throw it, but there were no rubbish bins! In the end I spit out the stupid cotton buds (doubtless, they were full of blood) and decided to swallow the blood instead. I threw the tissue paper away at first chance when I saw the rubbish bin. Eeew. Now I am feeling uncomfortable that my rubber bands may just break off when I eat my food. And fortunately, it's not painful. Ok, gtg now, bye!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, June 16 9:42 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling