Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban ROX!!!!
Just watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban on thurs. It ROX!!!! I just luv it... plus Draco Malfoy is so damn dashing, and Harry Potter and Ron Weasly look A LOT BETTER than on newspapaper. They should keep their hair styles as in the movie and maybe their clothes too. Harry Potter is not bad lah(in terms of looks) and Ron Weasly is ok. Hermione Granger is very pretty!!!! She is the only one that looks better on newspaper instead on the movie. I wish I can watch it again... die lah, how to finish homework before I go to Malaysia? Got so much homework... and i don't know what to do with the research studies and Philosophy. Sigh. I wonder if i have any homework in French? Must go and ask Sheena. Anyway now we are doing our literature project, now i am slacking away while the others are busy typing(or rather, control-copying). Shh!!! DOn't tell anyone I am slacking! Well, gtg now, bye!
1 flowers
1 Comments:
well,i guess it's okay but i think it's a little hard to understand the word "ROX" don't u think? i agree that DM is dashing!
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, June 7
10:07 AM