Haiz...School starting
Haiz, school started on thursday. I just came back from Malaysia. A pity I fell sick there, though. With a terrible sore throat and a fever. Didn't really enjoy that...but otherwise Malaysia was GREAT! My cousins and I played cards and went to the arcade. Just love cycling there. We had this very irritating science project. I have a feeling we are not going to get very high. It's always like that. My group always puts in the most effort but didn't end up getting good marks. We had a lot of things, but apparently it was too many. Too many details. I think the teacher was bored even when I started introducing the organsims. And my maths project! My group started the earliest and we put in a lot of work. In the end, it wasn't one of the best. I hate Maths active day. All the stupid maths game are so unoriginal. Every one of them had to do maths sums. I mean, come on. I wonder why our hard work wasn't paid off. Sigh. I hope our science marks won't come out too bad. I am going to continue presenting our science project. I try to make it as interesting and short as possible, but that didn't really help. Shouldn't have put in so many organsims. I hate maths teachers. They don't know how to choose good maths games. And my stupid calculator calculated wrongly, causing me to get quite low marks. I hate my school. Haiz. I can't keep on hating everything, so I hate my luck.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, June 27
4:24 PM