Chinese Drama performance coming right on...
Dear Diary,
Whoa! So busy lately, all my days have been taken up by chinese drama rehearsal as it is ON THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! I think I am quite ok... but i need to improve on my emotions and my loudness of voice. Got dress run tomorrow... So anyway, i plan to start writing my little stories soon. Just got back my stupid chinese results. Can you believe it? I got last in class for my essay!!!! My tuition teacher gave me much more credit than that!!! I hate my chinese teacher. All my chinese so bad. Wanna improve but how? I see the subject; I get bored. How to revise??? I hate the teacher(x999999999....). My chinese wasn't so bad in primary, where got like that one? I hate everything. Sigh. In a foul mood because of that. I can sprout out a string of bad words, but my father will kill me. so i say in comic strip style: *@#$%)&^$!?*"@#!!!! I hate secondary! Why can't i stay in p6? Ok, snap out of grumpy mood now. Anyway I plan to make a website too in my free time. I think it will be about animals? and stories/poems submitted by others. Maybe a voting session too... But got no free time right now. Always slack by reading story books. Can't seem to stop when i read it halfway. That's what is delaying me and distrating me. Yea!!!! My grandparents are the best! I luv them and malaysia!!! Going to malaysia in the holidays...can't wait! But I don't want to do homework...haven't holiday got so much homework already. Well, gtg now, bye.


1 flowers

1 Comments:

too bad i didn't get to see your performance,eh?oh,chinese sucks,especially the teachers.why don't u do not read a bk,if u can't stop when u're halfway?gotta go!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, May 25 3:23 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling